The Chamber office is the source of information about Marfa for visitors and residents. The office is located at 207 N. Highland in the historic Hotel Paisano.
Regular office hours are Monday-Friday from 9am - 6pm and Saturday from 10am - 2pm.
Have a question?
Or write to:
PO Box 635
Marfa, TX 79843
What Does the Marfa Chamber of Commerce Do?
- Promotes member businesses
- Provides networking opportunities for member businesses
- Links your business website to the Marfa Chamber of Commerce website.
- Displays member businesses' brochures in the chamber office in the Hotel Paisano, and at state visitor information rest stops
- Directs visitors and local residents to member shops, restaurants, galleries, services, hotels, motels, B&B's and inns
- Distributes brochures, schedules and information on local events
- Promotes Marfa as a visitor destination
- Answers over 4,000 requests for information per year
- Publishes a monthly newsletter listing new businesses, news about member businesses, upcoming and on-going events in the area
- Provides advertising opportunities for its members
- Interacts with city on behalf of business community
- Conducts regular interaction with city staff and elected officials
Become a member today!